Container Loading Systems
Recycling Design & Technologies (RDT) have designed and manufactured a number of shipping container loading systems. These systems are ideal for industries which require the rapid and efficient filling of shipping containers with loose material such as shredded steel, paper, or wood chip for example.
RDT design and supply shipping container loading systems to accommodate any specifications you require. This may include; pre screening of product, varying container sizes, type of material being loaded, site requirements, feed rate and feed location.
Shipping Container Loading System Benefits
- Diverter chute allows switching between containers. This permits continuous loading as a full shipping container may be replaced as another is loaded.
- Filling of containers in vertical position maximises utilisation of the volume within a shipping container.
Shipping Container Loading System Features
- Fast acting diverter chute with option to be controlled by hydraulics or pneumatics.
- Heavy duty customised conveyor and conveyor belt suitable for indoor or outdoor use. For more information please view our conveyors page.
- Customised conveyor support structure to suit your access and material feed requirements.
- All RDT machinery is designed to conform to relevant Australian and international standards.